Unable to Add Users and Goups v.17.0.0

I recently upgraded from Dolibarr 16.0.3 with mulitple users in my database to version 17.0.0. Now the Users and Groups is no longer selectable and is greyed out. I cannot access password resets, add new users or any groups. I go to the module itself and it says that it’s ‘Disabled’. How do I fix this? This is on a test server (thankfully). I installed the update on the test server before updating the production server. This also does this on a fresh install as well. Installation is done through a docker container and an external database. Please help.
dolibarr1

Hello,

Strange that your user and group module is deactivated…
It is supposed to be possible.

Have a look on phpmyadmin, select llx_conf table and update the value = 1 for row MAIN_MODULE_USER

So I did that and nothing happened. However with that insight I was able to fix it. In case anyone ever runs into this issue here’s how to fix it. Under Setup go to ‘Other Setup’ Next to MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL, if it’s a 0 then change it to 1. Mine was 0 for some reason, no idea why. As soon as I changed it to 1 and saved the option to select Users and Groups became available. Thank you for the quick response and the insight in getting this resolved!!!

Hello,

Interesting indeed, but I do not understand why…

MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL is supposed to be 0 for all users.
1 is for testing of alpha modules
2 is for testing of beta modules.

The exact same thing happens to me on a brand new dolibarr instance. Flipping MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL to 1 does not work in my case.

This was the docker-compose used to run it

I can gather more information if necessary, @ksar

You should put 1 not 2

hi, same to me use docker and when pull the new dolibarr version 18.0.4 works fine and module work too, but when i restore from database the module was gray too.
Try this and no change.