Unable to reinstall Dolibarr on my xampp Server

Hi, i recently uninstalled and an unstable version of my dolibarr 16.0.0 which was working fine safe for the TakePOS unable to correct stock. now i tried reinstalling the stable version 14.0.5 and am stuck with this error below…

then i tried clearing all my database and reinstalling xampp yet am stuck here(step 5).
now i follow the error and i found this…

now the problem is i do not know exactly what to correct in this line 216… someone already mentioned this error @ diesiraeilla but no reasonable reply was given there… I will appreciate any contribution to this.
also i want to know if i can share doliwamp installation on my LAN network if i decide to use it. Thanks

According to the error message, the provided credentials for the db admin user are either wrong or the address of the database is incorrect, so it cannot be contacted by the install routine. I don’t think there needs to be anything corrected in the source code.

thank you for prompt reply priojk, but this is a new database that am trying to create. I already deleted every previously installed database. every setting is still at default at this moment.

note that I can access myphpadmin conveniently

Then I am currently also out of ideas. Maybe someone using Xampp can chime in.

Thanks Mr. priojk, am sorry if i bother you s much… i just observed something and i said let me share it with you.

when i added this code to the config of mysql .ini file, the application was installed successfully. it continues to run successfully so long as i don’t remove the code there which makes my database unsecured. I just want to leave this comment here incase someone with solution comes up.
Thanks for your time.