Unable to see units in invoice

Hi,
Sorry, but i am kind of new to this forum and i wanted to know if there is a way to show unit type in the invoice, because some products are sold by meters and its a problem for some of the customers to understand.
Thanks in advance!
Jeliazko Zlatev

Hi
Use PRODUCT_USE_UNITS

when i select blue one i.e. items which are already inside the program i cannot select type of units …
also i can only see брой now i.e. number and i wanna add the type of meter for example

You have to modify each product and add the desired unit type both in the product card and the invoice card.
This method is not properly implemented yet that’s why it is still a hidden parameter you have to apply manualy

can you show me screens where i can add meters to the product and invoice card?
even when i choose метър i.e. metres for a product as you can see here

in the trade invoice comes as view next reply

when i try to do that it doesnt give me the option to use meters even tho its the default unit in products

Try deleting the line and enter the product again

ok, ill try that tomorrow, but if you mean manual entering the product that wont be good, because with that type of entering of data you cannot see quantity.
thank you very much for the help

I mean this

can you show me a screen where you edit the product’s main unit used for measurment?

Thanks, that is the exact place where i changed it also. So i am not doing something wrong its just that something is not working proper.

Deleting the row and adding it again worked. I don’t really know why, but its ok now.
Thank you!

1 Like