Unfinished upgrade from 10 to 12 th version

I am using DOLIBARR since 3.5 version. I have made many upgrades but on the 12th I faced the followng problem:
Upgrade finished the step5(according to dolibarr_install.log file), show my a “Dolibarr has been upgraded successfully” page with a ling to “Got to Dolibarr” and restarts the upgrade page from 11th to 12th version.
Can somebody help please?
In case that it helps. Dolibarr was installed manually on a synoloy NAS since the beggining.
Now runs PHP 7.2 and apache 2.2

Hello guys. Any idea. I check every known issue. Character set, database ownership and pass, any error inside the log file - the only one is with a record that already exists probably due to repeated updates.Please help

Maybe first upgrade from 10 to 11, next from 11 to 12.

Installation asked me first of all to upgrade my installation from 10 to 11 and after that from 11 to 12.
How can I go back?
I have a copy of my old dolibarr subdirectory. I copy all the contents and unfortunately rize the same exact problem. Force me to upgrade from 11 to 12 again and again.
Something stayw unchanged? What might be? All database, apps, modules are inside the dolibarr subdirector. How is this possible?
Help please and thank you in advance.

From upgrade to upgrade the database is changed and not only the htdoc files. Have you made a manual backup of the database before upgrading. If you load this one I hope you might be able to restore version 10.

Another approach is start with a clean version of 11, load old database of version 10 and start upgrade.
Or start with a clean version of 12, load old database and start upgrade.

Hope you find a way to make it work. Another possibility is start over with a clean version of 12 and import essential data.

It is one of my copy installations so there is no problem but I have to solve it in order to repeat the steps on to my main installation. I know that there are changes in database. There was a problem with character set which was Greek and I have to turn it to utf8. So database upgraded correctly. Installation continue to upgrade2 and through all 5 steps. There is no any error in log file. I made the same changes on my local doliwamp installation and everything upgraded directly. I compare log files and they are almost identical. It looks that during upgrade bypasses a step without rising error. I will try or else I will not upgrade my main installation. Thank you for your kind support.

Thanks to dolisupport.nl I restore back the old dolibarr database. I change all character sets in tables to utf8unicodeci and restart upgrade . This time upgrade finished almost properly…