Update Error: functions.lib.php Missing

Hello,

Earlier, I’ve opened a topic with title “Config File - Call page: Install”, I tried to apply suggests but it didn’t work. After looking for the error, in the server error logs I found this error :

PHP Warning: require_once(…/core/lib/functions.lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/install/inc.php on line 45

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘…/core/lib/functions.lib.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php’) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/install/inc.php on line 45ror log on the server and fount this

If I understand good enough, it says that functions.lib.php is declared in the /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/install/inc.php file, however, it does not exist at the following path: (…/core/lib/functions.lib.php)

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

I saw that there is a file functions2.lib.php and I changed its name. And I got a new error: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function dol_getprefix() in /home/mysite/public_html/file/main.inc.php on line 216

I don’t know how to fix the error.

Are there really somebody taking care of this script? Any developper? Or do I leave to use it?

aa please add some more info about your environment as none of the developers will be able to help without knowing it. Please add as many information as possible. That will increase the chance to solve the issue. Regards

Environment

- Version: [Affected Dolibarr version(s)]
- Web server: [Webserver type and version]
- PHP: [PHP version]
- Database: [Database type and version]
- URL(s): [Affected URL(s)]