Use multiple warehouses on sales orders

I’m selling on consignment and I would like to make a warehouse per vendor. In that way I can monitor stock per vendor.

But when I created a sales order and validate the order I can only assign one warehouse. I never can complete the order because one warehouse does not contain all products.

Is it possible that the stock is decreased on the default warehouse as defined at the product and not on only one warehouse. (ergo per order line a warehouse)

You can assign different warehous for each product at a later stage when creating the expedition.

Another option is to create an additional extra field for order lines to select a warehouse. However, it’s information will not be copied over when creating the expedition.

But I still have to choose a warehouse when creating a shipment.
Can the default be the standard warehouse defined in the product card?

hello @bvgeleuken
i think i did not understand.
you want to have one warehouse per vendor (seller ?) but want to decrease the warehouse associated to your product ?

@altatof Indeed.

We work one consignment base. The product/vendor relationship 1-on-1. (I know Dolibarr can have a 1-on-n relation). Therefor every vendor has his own warehouse with all the consignment products for that vendor in that warehouse.

When a sales order is validated I would like to decrease the stock of that product in the associated warehouse.