username & password

Hi everyone,
I installed Dolibarr ERP/CMS application very first time but I didn’t find username & password to login the system, you are requested to please share default user/pass with me.

I’ll be very thankful to you.

you can open a php file called config.php in dolibarr/htdocs/conf/ in there you have the information you need you can also delete this file and set your login and password once again

2 Likes

Where do you set this password? I deleted the file, but i still can’t leave the password-line empty without getting an Error.

Hey :slight_smile:

About the config file, you can find it in htdocs/conf, and the name is conf.php; if you delete or rename this file you might restart with Dolibarr initial installation

About user information, you can access to llx_user table (“llx_” is the standard prefix) using phpmyadmin and selecting your database…, in this table you can enter your password in the field named “pass” (erase information in field “pass_crypted”

Good continuation

I had a similar problem that my admin password no longer worked so I followed your advice and deleted the conf.php file and as you indicated this allowed me to start a new installation. However, I am not able to make any changes to the configuration file, all the options on configuration step are ‘greyed out’ specifically not able to un-check the ‘create database’ option as I want to use my existing database. Is there a solution for this? Because when I go to the next step of installation it tells me database exists and directs me to go back and un-check the ‘create database’ option. So I am stuck between these two things

Hope you can help
A

These are the screenshots while installing

If you haven’t been able to adjust it into the browser, maybe you can download the conf file, make adjustment and upload!