Using Dolibarr in conjunction with a biometric access control system

Hello! I have a question whether it is possible to use Dolibar to count the working hours of employees, I plan to install a biometric access control system and also, does anyone know whether it is possible to store people’s biometric data for this system on the cloud?
The thing is that I plan to use Dolibarr in my company for other purposes as well: tracking stock balances, mailing, so it would be nice if this application could also track working hours.
I would be very grateful if you could help me!

Hello, I’ve been doing some research on installing a biometric access control system. As far as I know, Dolibarr has the capability to track timesheets, but it doesn’t seem to have the functions for managing an access system or using the HR module for that purpose.
Regarding storing data in the cloud, if I understood your question correctly you might need to figure out how to route the data from USB biometric devices to the cloud. You can find more information on that here Cloud Biometric - How Cloud Based Biometrics works?
Afterward, you might be able to import some data into the Dolibarr app to keep track of employees’ working hours. However, I can’t confirm whether it’s possible or provide specific instructions on how to do it.

HI,
I imagine that these types of systems can export data in various formats (or make them available on the cloud), but each product probably does this with proprietary standards.
I believe that the solution to your problem is through the creation of an ad hoc module, which interprets the output data from a system, and inserts it into the Dolibarr tables