V15 can't add more than one extrafield for Knowledge Management module

Hi

Dolibarr version : 15.0.0
I am using new Knowledge Management module , and try to add two extrafields for it .
And it will show sql syntax error as below :

And if delete one of it , the error will diseapear .

Are there anyone know how to fix it ?

Hello,

Knowledge Management module is an experimental module, so you should expect some bugs like that.

You could report that bug to Issues · Dolibarr/dolibarr · GitHub

Hi

My MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL is 0 , so i think it should be a stable module .
Anyway , i have reported this issue .

Hello,

Yes it is stable since V15, sorry.

I have tried to create extrafileds and it worked.
Can you post the complete error message ?
What type of extrafield do you tried to create ?

Hi

I want to create " check table " and " select from table " from categorie .
If i just create one of it , the list page will not show error .
Ther error message is as below :

Dolibarr has detected a technical error.
This information can be useful for diagnostic purposes (you can set option $dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to hide sensitive information):
Date: 20220412063848
Dolibarr: 15.0.0 - https://www.dolibarr.org
Level of features: 0
PHP: 7.4.3
Server: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian)
OS: Linux DolibarrSSD 4.19.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.67-2+deb10u2 (2019-11-11) x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.60 Safari/537.36

Requested URL: /dolibarr/knowledgemanagement/knowledgerecord_list.php?idmenu=403&mainmenu=ticket&leftmenu=
Referer: dolibarr/ticket/index.php?mainmenu=ticket&leftmenu=
Menu manager: eldy_menu.php

Modules/Applications: user, fckeditor, import, export, categorie, socialnetworks, workflow, stock, mailing, projet, productbatch, multicurrency, externalrss, bookmark, propal, agenda, banque, cron, commande, ecm, expensereport, fournisseur, incoterm, holiday, margin, tax, salaries, service, societe, ticket, variants, product, knowledgemanagement
Database type manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: SELECT t.rowid,t.ref,t.question,t.lang,t.answer,t.date_creation,t.tms,t.fk_user_creat,t.fk_user_modif,t.fk_user_valid,t.fk_c_ticket_category,t.last_main_doc,t.import_key,t.status,t.model_pdf,ef.cartype01 as options_cartype01, ,ef.caryear as options_caryear FROM llx_knowledgemanagement_knowledgerecord as t LEFT JOIN llx_knowledgemanagement_knowledgerecord_extrafields as ef on (t.rowid = ef.fk_object) WHERE t.entity IN (1) ORDER BY t.rowid ASC LIMIT 51
Return code for latest database access request error: DB_ERROR_SYNTAX
Information for latest database access request error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘ef.caryear as options_caryear FROM llx_knowledgemanagement_knowledgerecord as…’ at line 1

First thing to do is to try the V15.0.1

Hi

I have upgrade to 15.0.1 , and still has this issue .
Also , i try to disable the KM module and enable it again , still not work .

Update :

i have tried to install a fresh new v 15.0.1 to test , and still have this issue .