Vendor purchase order single step validate, approve and make order.

Hello,

Is there any setting option which allows the vendor purchase order process to be streamlined to make a single step to validate, approve and make order?
We run dolibarr in a very small company where there is no requirement for the multiple step generation of purchase orders as a single user can prepare the order, then validate, approve and make the order without needing any oversight from another user.

The current process once draft purchase order card is prepared requires:

1. click “validate and approve”
  2. on pop up box, click “yes”.
  3. then click “make order” button
  4. then “make order” section appears lower down on page, which on longer lists of orders requires scrolling down to find.
  5. then when order method is entered, again click “make order” button.
  6. then on pop up, click “yes”.

Is there a possibility to have the “validate and approve” button take you directly to the make order section thereby eliminating steps 2 & 3?

Alternatively, is there a way to have this “make order section” as the pop up instead of the confirmation?

So for example the process could be simplified to 2 steps:

1. click “validate and order”
  2. on pop up box confirm order date. (order method and comment could be optional with buttons at bottom saying “make order” & “cancel” rather than Yes/No).

Hi, you can automate some steps in the Workflow module,
You can find it in: Setup Modules/Appliction, section Multi-module tools.

Thanks for the response, I’ve checked into this suggestion and I do not see any options in the workflow module for automating the vendor purchase order process.

I should add that we are using version 11.01. Are there more options in later versions?

Maybe some new options there. This is a picture of version 12.0.3