Vendors Invoice Problem

I don’t know, the quotes don’t look ok. They should be like on line 2827. Maybe it’s due to some copy/paste ?

I only make copy/paste of code what you send me…
You mean that i place code on wrong place or?

I find one backup from 01.02.2020 and change all code in that file, now everything work good…

i am sending you old code

html.form.class.zip (66.8 KB)

No sorry, it’s missing a / before core/lib/product.lib.php
The correct line should thus be :
require_once DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT.‘/core/lib/product.lib.php’;

Sorry for this

No problem, and with that i again have problem, not show php error, but i can’t select products …

Can you check again the php error log ?

It not showing now… i have activate display php errors in Cpanel…

This is dolibarr.log

dolibarr.log (45.6 KB)

I am sorry. I can’t reproduce the error in my current stting, making it difficult to help you. The dolibarr.log is not very helpful as it will not be filled when php fails…

I find php errors logs…

erp.groupsolution.com.mk-Feb-2020.zip (117.3 KB)

This is the access log. In the same place should be an error_log file gathering the failing messages (similar to the one you had on the screenshot mentioning a Fatal error).

I find only this in dolibarr, but it is with old date…

error_log.zip (692 Bytes)

error_log (1).zip (564 Bytes)

This error_log is from fourn/facture

error_log (2).zip (2.3 KB)

Last one shows last error is the one from your screenshot. Adding the line in the php file seems to have fixed that one (although it probably should have been ok without it as I have no error on my side). If I understand correctly, you find the error_log file in the directory where the php file resides ? Is it possible for you to find and sort by date the error_log files in the dolibarr tree ? A candidate would be htdocs/core/lib to start with, then htdocs/ajax

You mean to get all error_logs files from dolibarr and place on one place?

Something like that yes. I wouldn’t how to do it otherwise. In my setting all errors go into a single file…

This is all error_log files what i find in dolibarr, i hope that this will help you…

Dolibarr error logs.zip (11.8 KB)

Sorry, I can’t find anything in these. This is strange as it really looks like a php error.
By the way, I find it strange not having the same error either. May I ask you how you upgraded Dolibarr ? Did you follow the recommended path (that is replace all files) ?

It is strange because with older code is work…
I make upgrade with downloading new version from dolibaar, extract on server, copy htdocs on server where is installed dolibarr and that make upgrade from install, everything was pass good…

I will use old code… i hope that i will not have problem with other options…