Vendors Invoice Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with creating vendors invoice, only with one third-party vendors, before update is work without problems…
Actually i can select third-party, select dates, ref. number etc., but after clicking “Create Draft” i am on page where i can add all products what i want “Products Line”.
Here i have a problem, i have only to select “Free-text item, type” and only text without drop down menu where i can select products “Predefined products/services to purchase”.
I first time have that problem and only noticed with one supplier.
I sending image where is showing the problem…

I hope that somebody have a solution about that problem…

Best Regards,
Martin!
problem invoice|690x407

Hi Martin,

It looks like the page is only partly displayed, indicative of a php error when grabbing the list of predefined products. You should have a look at your php error log.
As v11.0.1 was just published, you could upgrade if not done already, and check whether you still have the problem.
Regards,
Marc

Hi Marc,

I make upgrade on 11.0.1 but i still have that problem…

Regards,
Martin

I have that problem only with that vendor… i try with other vendor and page is loading without any problem…

This is strange. Did you check your php log ? What about the list of products from that specific vendor ?

If you mean on error.log yes i check, and i not see any error with some new date… i have some for php from 2019…

I know that this is strange… i really don’t know what to say.
All products what i get from that vendor is setup good, i can add that product in my invoice…

I search and in sql database some differences between this vendor and other vendor, but i can’t find…
I find that draft in database, i change vendor from database with other, make refresh on page and page is loading without problem.

I am soo confused… i make new third party vendor and it work, but when i make merge with old, i again have that problem…

I find this in inspect

Well, I meant the error logfile from php. I don’t know your installation. I personally run on linux which nginx as a web-server and php-fpm as the php engine behind. The latter is the one I have to check when encountering such problems and what it says can be helpful to track the guilty one…

I am using Linux server with cPanel…

I find this, i hope this will help…

What does it say in Dolibarr/Home/Admin Tools/About PHP ?
From cPanel, can you access php logs ? Can you ssh to your server ?

That’s a very good candidate indeed ! It looks like you have a product from that vendor with units defined and the system is calling a non existant function. If this is not critical for you, you could maybe remove the units from these products and avoid this error…

This ZIP is screenshot from About PHP.

About PHP.zip (3.6 MB)

Yes i have access to ssh…

In all products i have units… i must have that informations…
I was set unit when i start with using dolibarr and that vendor is created from start, i have problem now…

I try to deactivate all unit from dolibarr admin, but nothing change…

I fix the problem…
The problem was in Other Setup, i remove that option PRODUCT_USE_UNITS and now page is loading without problem…

But this remove all units from products… is there any other way to activate unit on product?

Can you edit the file core/class/html.form.class.php and add the line
require_once DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT.‘core/lib/product.lib.php’;
after line 2828 ?
This should allow php to find the missing measureUnitString() function.

I add, but now i only not see php errors…