DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT

• Version: 10.0.3
  • Operating System: Linux (AWS EC2)
  • Web Server: Apache 2.4.6
  • PHP: 7.2.24
  • Database: MySQL 5.6.46
  • URL(s): [product/list.php]

Hi guys,

I’ve been using Dolibarr for a while and i’m starting to setup a few more warehouses and was wondering if in the products list there was any way to have a column with the stock of a specific warehouse, ideally if it can be done for all the different warehouse and we could decide to show the ones we want like the others columns that would be really practical for us.

Physical stock is good to see, but it doesn’t tell me if one warehouse is out of that item, and as our warehouses are not that close to each other it’s not always easy to transfer items between them.

I already know that when you go in the warehouse section you can see all the items in stock in one warehouse, and on the item page you ca see for all the warehouses where there is stock for that item, but it would be usefull and quicker to see it in the products list.

Let me know if there is something possible to acheive that.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

That would still be an interesting feature to built into Dolibarr, for now i’ve managed to achieve it with complementary attributes on the products and triggers in the database to update the count when stock is modified

I have done it via a module called myList which is available in Dolistore.

Does it that works for Dolibarr version 12 ? Thanks

Yes it can work with v12