Virtual stock is increased twice for "purchasing orders" and more "issues" related to this

Hi all,

Question:
We just started using Dolybarr in our company end are running into an issue. We use the modules stock, products, reception and a few more which are not relevant for the question on Dolibarr 14.0.3.

When i create a new “Commerce > purchase order”, and follow the process until purchase order is in state “ordered”, the “virtual stock” of the concerning products is already increased (which is fine i think). After we receive the goods i press “create reception” in the purchase order form and follow the flow until the reception has the status draft. Wen i validate the reception now, the real stock is incremented (which is fine) but the “virtual stock” is increased as well which is actually already done during the creation of the “purchase order”. At this moment the virtual stock is increased twice.

After marking the purchase order as “all products received”, the virtual stock is decreased with the amount so the virtual stock is correct again.

I think it makes more sense to increase the virtual stock when creating the “purchase order” and not decreasing it anymore when the status is changed to “all goods are received”. With this approach, the virtual stock should not be increased anymore when a “reception” is validated/closed.

Confused:
I also don’t understand why i need to create a reception and create an invoice of it (on the reception page) before it gets the status “processed”. The place where we create an invoice from is the “commerce > purchase order”. Can someone explain me whats the mindset behind ? maybe i work according to the wrong flow or are some settings not correct.

Feature request:
Currently an purchase order is set to “partially received” automatically as soon as i create a “reception” from an purchase order. It would be nice if the status is set to “products received” as soon as there are receptions for all the order products. Is this possible to configure or to add this feature ?

Thanks in advance for replies and support! Except for these small things we like Dolybarr so far ! :wink: