Warning for Stock

Hey
I’m new to dolibarr, and I’m using It to manage stock of product and I want if there is there’s any way to show a warning at the top of the page (menu) if we pass the limit of the stock instead of that warning icon in the list of produits

Cordially;

Hi there,

You could create a new menu handler and new menu with a condition to show a new top menu if any stocks reach the alert stage, while clicking on the menu will take you to a list of alerts.

Matt

1 Like

Thanks Mattsidnell for your response
actually I’ve created a new module and I put in Its index a list of product that reach their limit. and now When I activate It shows the result.

Excellent. It’s been a steep learning curve on Dolibarr, but I’m finally getting there with some modules I’ve had to create.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

Matt

Kind regards,

Matthew Sidnell

Director

Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 570 569

Phone: +44 (0) 1225 413 125

Email: matt@pstructures.com

www.pstructures.com

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use
of the email or its contents. Views expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect the views of Professional Structures Limited. Computer viruses may be transmitted by email. Professional Structures Limited accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. It is possible that information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission

Hi there, would you be able to share what you’ve done for that ?
We’re looking for the same solution, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Can you please assist me, i am trying to send out an email when the Physical Stock is low. i am quite new to Dolibarr and I am failing to identify the exact method to call in my schedule. could you please assist me on the best way to go about sending an automatic email when physical stock is low.

Thank you

I just published in the store the “Alert on under stock” module which at the moment the stock goes under:

• generates a signal on the screen
  • send an email to one / more addresses