WE LOVE DOLIBARR...

Thank you all so much for creating Dolibarr…

Its a blessing for all of us in our small company and has saved us so much of headache and paper work.

We just wish to see Dolibarr on the top of all other ERP Open Source softwares.

Thanks once again.

We love it too and three of the companies whe are working with are now also using Dolibarr and … love it !
BR

I am a freelancer, specializing towards Web Development. I wanted something that could do tasks like client management, billing and project management. I tried other softwares like vtiger and sugarcrm. Although they are recommended in the category of free software, I was not convinced with them.
While searching I came across Dolibarr. I had not heard about it before, so was a little hesitant to depend on it. But recently when all the other options failed I looked at Dolibarr with a different perspective. IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED. I AM VERY HAPPY USING IT, AND HAVE RECOMMENDED TO OTHER USERS ALSO.

Hi,

A few lines just to say Thank you !

We’re a startup focused in consultancy services and we FINALLY found in Dolibarr the software that fits our needs.

BR
Manuel

We love it, too!

We are a ad agency in germany. We do everything with Dolibarr (2.9.0). All our invoices are written via dolibarr and we love it.

We are missing just one thing, there’s no option to print a reminder when a customer is late with his payment.

We are looking forward to 3.1.0! :cheer:

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all the team working on Dolibarr

And many thanks for the new 3.2.0 version.

Congratulations,

Thanks for your thanks :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to you all for working so hard to make the life of a simple IT guy at Duizend Jaar Kruiden BV in the Netherlands a much easier job with this system.

We are now using it for almost a year and we are very happy with the system. We now use it at 4 different locations from one Linux server with the “multi Company module” which makes it very easy to manage all. Of course there can be improvements to this. But time will heal all wounds.

The system is stable and backing up under Linux is a peace of cake.

This is the best system we have used so far and we will keep with it.

Another donation will be made tomorrow to support the excellent work these guys do.

Dolibarr is the best ERP!! thanks DoliTeam and module developers for your passion.
keep on.

dolifan