What is intervention module?

What is Intervention mean? Anyone able to provide a definition and use case or some real-time scenario.
If I am handling IT-Company and I am using dolibarr for manage all things like resource projects etc. how this module help me?

Hi everyone please any one have answer this question?

My understanding is that when you have to leave the office to do onsite work for a client, is an intervention. It also may be an ā€œoverall set of workā€, or ā€œinstance of workā€, done for a client.

For example, when a client has several tickets of things that need done, and then you go onsite to do work and close the tickets. This onsite is an intervention. In Dolibarr, I think you can take several tickets and create a intervention. Then take the intervention(s) to create an invoice.

Tickets -> Intervention -> Invoice.
in other words ā€¦
Tickets (aka to doā€™s) -> Intervention (aka onsite, or ā€˜work instanceā€™) -> Invoice

I donā€™t know how projects interact with interventions.

A forum search has a few posts that will shed more light.

1 Like

Ticket and intervention not connected. I not able to found intervention link in ticket module.

Actually it has nothing to do with ticket ā€¦ intervention is the actions and activities needs to be conducted on siteā€¦ I am using this to be accompanies with the contract ā€¦ each client has a contract. and the intervention is the actions on site. that the customer should agree on and should be signed with the contract. but in your IT business I donā€™t think you will need itā€¦ I am using it in my maintenance serviceā€¦ and it important to my business.