What is the best approach for adherents customization

Hello, I’m new on Dolibarr, I’m a french software engineer and I’m here to ask you some quick advices on the best approach to achieve a specific development.

The request is about membership management, and I could see that a module was dedicated to this in Dolibarr but it seems that it doesn’t include all features that I was asked.

First, you have to manage several associations. Each association has its own login / pass and can manage its members. An association can manage only its own members.

Then, each association could register families as members, with the parents and children attached to them. The management of a member’s children will be done in a separate tab if possible. The system must be able to detect twin children.

That is my problem. My question would be: is Dolibarr the right software? If yes, how to approach development? Is it a good idea to start on a fork of the adherent module?

Thank you for your feedback.

Hi,

If you are french, better to go here : www.dolibarr.fr there is more devs

Adherent module of Dolibarr is outadated, but a dev launch a new module : https://github.com/ptibogxiv/adherentsplus

Thank you very much ksar !