Customer Order in Suppliers

Hello.
I need, supplier lists when i create order form. if possible? i tryed in Complementary attributes but i got error code. i dont know :unhappy:

1 Like

Please be more clear in your question

i need the suplier list in New Customer Orders form

Upload or add your suppliers as customers they will then appear there

thank you ariffidaali. but i need both. there is should be both. we are an intermediary firm. I should get supplier and customer reports.

Hello,

you must create your third parties (customers / suppliers) or import them with import tool.
than you can use them in the business documents.

Hello

in a Customer Order you can only make an order to customers - it is clear.
If you need an Offer from your Supplier you have to use the Supplier Order (purchase order).

Your Partner (third party) can be customer and supplier in once.
Like maybe you are both for them.

But you need always two documents:
- one for purchasing
- one for selling

And you can add extrafields in the Customer Order to add needed Supplier information.

Hope this will help you.

1 Like

I produce products at the manufacturer. and I’m sending it to another client from here. Then I make a commission invoice to the producer.

I have to create both the manufacturer’s order and the customer’s order. or what?
This is a waste of time for me :unhappy:

Go to Home-Setup->Modules/Applications->Sales Orders->Complementary attributes and add “New attribute” (Sales Orders can be called Customer Orders in your case)
Select type as a link to an object and fill out the rest of the fields like on the attached image

Then you will have a drop-down list of all Third Parties where you can select your supplier

The supplier will be displayed in the Customer Order

as well as on the Customer Orders list (as long as you select it)

1 Like

Wow Thank you so much futurehousestore

Didn’t get your question but I tried. maybe It will help you
A customer order follow the following life cycle:

If module shipment is enabled:

Draft --> Validated --> Shipment in process --> Delivered -----> Processed (=Delivered + Billed)

--------------\> Invoice created ----/

If module shipment is not enabled:

Draft --> Validated —> Shipped -----------> Processed (=Shipped + Billed)

--\> Invoice created ---/

What is the Exact Attributes Code if I want to Link the Purchase Order issued to Vendor to Invoice
Looking at the alternative for
societe:societe/class/societeaccount.class.php (this code Display only the Supplier)
I want to Select the Vendor Order Instead.

What is the Exact Attributes Code if I want to Link the Purchase Order issued to Vendor to Invoice
Looking at the alternative for
societe:societe/class/societeaccount.class.php (this code Display only the Supplier)
I want to Select the Vendor Order Instead.

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you want to achieve. Do you want to link Purchase Order with Vendor Invoice? If so then why? This link already exists. If not, please explain so we can understand.

Sorry for the Confusion:
OUr Scenario is this. OUr Customer issue Customer Purchase Order to us and we Issue the corresponding Purchase Order for Vendor of the product.
In Most cases, CUstomer Purchase Order are consist of Different products supplied by Different vendor. So I may issue 3 different Vendor PUrchase order for different suppliers/vendor for a Single Customer Order. To track Which Purchase order was issued to the Vendor Covering Particular Customer Order I implemented the below Code in each order line in the Vendor Purchase Order.

1. When I create corresponding Vendor Purchase order to a Customer Order: using the code in Complementary Attributes " societe:societe/class/societeaccount.class.php" I was successful to add the Customer order Number details in the Vendor Purchase Order.

The process, continues as per Dolibarr workflow. I received the Delivery, add ths to Inventory and Issue Vendor Invoice.

Once I delivered the Items to Customer , I will create the Customer Invoice.
IN customer Invoice what I wanted to achieve is for the Dolibarr to allow me to Select the corresponding Vendor Purchase Order number covering the items Delivered to Customer Premise,
The process should be the same as:
" societe:societe/class/societeaccount.class.php***" - This once display a Drop down list for Customer Order

I need the corresponding command that display the Vendor Purhase Order number instead.