17.0.0 User & Groups greyed out fresh install

I’m doing a fresh install of dolibarr through portainer docker and the install runs fine but when logged in with admin account the User & Groups option from the dashboard is greyed out.
I used the instructions on marius hosting to install on my synology and can’t seem to find where to get help with this. The web editor code for portainer version is saying version: “3.9”, if I wanted to load 16.0.4 instead what should the version number be?

Hello,

You can try that : Unable to Add Users and Goups v.17.0.0

Hi Infovan, had a very similar issue. I believe ksar linked right to the topic for you. If this helps you please let me know.

Thanks, unfortunately that didn’t fix the issue. It was at 0, updated to 1 but still greyed out.

So what I had to do, in order for this to work. I took what ksar told me, instead of using PHP manager I went into ‘Other Setup’, i added MAIN_MODULE_USER with a value of 1 then I went to MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL and gave it a value of 1 as well. It then ungreyed the Users & Groups.

For some odd reason though, it will toggle every so often after not changing anything and clicking ‘Modify’, for instance i will change the features level back to 0, click modify and users is greyed out again. Or sometimes i will change to 0 back 1 click modify and it greys out. It’s very strange will say that.

Just tried fresh install this morning and same issue:

Sorry I had missed this part from your reply, this worked!!! Thank you! what is this and would impact any other functions?

I haven’t noticed any impact personally, however I am having an issue whereas it will grey itself out again after loggin out. I repeat the process and it works again, a possible bug?

1 Like

Good,

But anyway, this is very strange…

1 Like

This fixed my issue as well. Didn’t need to touch MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL

yeah I had found that out after doing another installation that Main Features Level doesn’t need adjusting