Access denied for user 'brianronnow'@'%' to databa

HI
I try to install on my webserver but when i have all my setup notes done and go furter.
Then i get this error Access denied for user ‘brianronnow’@’%’ to database ‘mysql’

How come… cant find any documentation about that

best regard
Brian Rønnow

Do you make installation on a windows server ?

Just make sure that your installation of MySQL happened properly.
Did you already have a web server running? Is PHP successfully running? is phpMyAdmin running on your system?

You probably have to set permissions to your MySQL Database.

If you still are wondering why it is not working, try testing your connection by doing a very simple script to be eecuted from your web browser.

<?php
$link = mysql_connect('localhost', brianronnow, 'yourpassword');
if (!$link) {
    die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
}
echo 'Connected successfully';
mysql_close($link);
?>

Hi

i have it on my webhost and its on a Debian Linux 5.0 with PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.0.

okay wierd… now its installing

I have tried 6 times today… and not changed anything.

buts its on…

I am also trying to install but getting same issue in step 5 ,

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘CommonObjectLine’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\bom\class\bom.class.php:1609 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\functions.lib.php(1086): include_once() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\commonfieldsinexport.inc.php(12): dol_include_once(‘/bom/class/bom…’) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\modules\modBom.class.php(281): include(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\install\step5.php(329): modBom->__construct(Object(DoliDBMysqli)) #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\bom\class\bom.class.php on line 1609

Access denied for user ‘BrianRonnow’@‘%’ for database can be a major issue. It could be a result of a number of things, such as incorrect username or password, lack of privileges or, simply, the user does not exist in the database. :crazy_face: