Blank Screen - Only Menus (Header) are visible to admin user

I am getting above blank screen upon login to my admin account. I am able to click on the menu Items, but nothing is opening.
However, on user accounts, things are working fine.
This just happened after I activated Advanced Module Builder Plugin downloded from dolistore.
Please support how to get things back.

Hello,

Blank page means PHP error => What does the Apache logs says ?

If it is just after new module download, try to remove all the new module files in /custom/ directory.

2 Likes

You will need to check the LOG files (such as /documents/dolibarr.log) to find out what the problem is. From what you describe, it is probably a module that other users of your Dolibarr cannot access, due to user permissions, which is causing a basic error when loading the page… any of them.

Since you say the error happens on all pages, it must be some basic (and easily solvable) problem of a PHP package that you are missing to install/activate and that causes a fatal error when trying to use the functions it contains.

As I said, you need to check the error log files. Either the one from Dolibarr, or better yet the one from Apache… there it should be clearly seen what the error is.

Why do you see the rest of the page blank? Because by default PHP errors tend to be HIDDEN from visitors, meaning they are not displayed on the screen… that’s why you are not seeing the errors in the browser. But they are noted in the Apache log (error.log).

Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply.
In Log file I am able to get below:

=================================================

Infact I have activated that module (Module Builder Plugin) on 21st August, 2023.

Please guide what to do.

Best Regards,

Hello,

This is the access log and not the error logs.

But if you have a look in your access logs, there is very strange script names : deleteme.xxxxx.php => Sounds like a hack !

And this part ?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
Error Log as per attached image.

How can we deactivate the module in dolibaar from backend?

hello,

as explained, you need to remove the dam directory on the custom directory

1 Like

Remove the damb folder from the custom folder then check once.

1 Like

I have deleted the DAMB folder from the custom folder. However the issue is not resolved.
Please help

Hello @Bhavin ,

Was this issue ever resolved… as i’m having the same issue. Only Menu is loaded nothing else gets displayed on the page.

I would appreciate your input on how you resolved it.

Regards.

which dolibarr version? and did you check the PHP logs?

I am on Dolibarr version 12,

PHP Logs:

[03-Mar-2024 05:04:41 Africa/Nairobi] PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$COMPANY_SHOW_ADDRESS_SELECTLIST in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/societe/class/societe.class.php on line 741
[03-Mar-2024 05:04:57 Africa/Nairobi] PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$COMPANY_SHOW_ADDRESS_SELECTLIST in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/societe/class/societe.class.php on line 741
[03-Mar-2024 05:04:57 Africa/Nairobi] PHP Warning: Undefined variable $form in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/index.php on line 71
[03-Mar-2024 05:04:57 Africa/Nairobi] PHP Warning: Undefined variable $morestyle in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/core/lib/functions.lib.php on line 3322
[03-Mar-2024 05:04:57 Africa/Nairobi] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Non-static method Form::textwithtooltip() cannot be called statically in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/main.inc.php:1665
Stack trace:
#0 /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/main.inc.php(1086): top_menu(‘’, ‘Home - dolibarr…’, ‘’, 0, 0, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’)
#1 /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/index.php(77): llxHeader(‘’, ‘Home - dolibarr…’)
#2 {main}
thrown in /home4/iwvxn7no/dolibarr_erp/dolibarr_production/main.inc.php on line 1665

that sounds rather old given that version 19 was just release some weeks ago.

Upon upgrade i landed on several issues…

1. upgrade to version 18 did not allow me to proceed, i was getting an error , Not Available

2. Same Error on version 17 php files. so i went to version 15.

3. Again on version 15, i managed to upgrade however the upgrade screen could not exit, kept looping back and redirecting into upgrade (Install directory).

to resolve it i executed:
DELETE FROM llx_const WHERE name=‘MAIN_NOT_INSTALLED’;

Things look fine so far, im checking with my users incase of any surprises this morning, as im not sure if this was a viable solution.

good. I think I would have upgraded 12->13, 13->14, 14->15, 15->16, 16->17, 17->18, 18->19

Yes I did upgrade step by step (12->13->14->15). it wouldn’t go above V15.