Cant Upgrade to 18.04 - Installation files not found (Softaculous)

Greetings,

I currently run an instance of Dolibarr Ver 18.03 and with the upgrade info wanted to upgrade to 18.04 using softaculous which i have been using since Ver 17.

Upon running the upgrade, it came up with an error that the installation files are not found and cannot continue with the upgrade.

How can i get the installation files and i hope it wont reverse all the information we already have in the Ver 18.03.

Please assist

hopefully you have a backup of your data and files - else I would take one real soon now™.

I don’t know what softaculous is, I use tuxgasy container image running in a podman container.

where is softaculous looking for the installation files?

Thank you Jon,

Its resolved, was dealing with another instance on softaculous, thot it was the real instamce. I have fixed it and now upgraded to 18.04

How do we know what changed or what improvement was made or additional feature? Any idea?

You can check the change log for that.

Some times it takes a few days to get posted there, but I found it earlier in a different location possibly here https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/blob/18.0.4/ChangeLog

I also use dolibarr in an instance of softaculous, I just updated it here and everything worked fine. Check the php version on your server, I’ve had problems with this.