DB Field Not found Error - V 13.0.2

Hi,

I am getting this error when a user level login clicks on “Third-Party > list” in the left menu.

Can you please help …?

Maybe a bug of 13.0.2, can you maybe change ORDER BY statut → ORDER BY status. Hopefully is this a quick fix for now.

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. Can you please help where to change the string (file / directory)

thanks again

Hi Dolisupport,

I have changed the ORDER BY statut to ORDER BY status in the line 477 of file htdocs/core/class/html.formother.class.php and it seem to work fine.

Thank you.

Also, I am trying to create an AUDITOR user who can just read all transactions for auditing purpose. But when logged in using the AUDITOR username and password Dolibarr is listing only his name in the list of third parties and not all the users. I have given all read rights and also

Extend access to all third parties (not only third parties for which that user is a sale representative).
Not effective for external users (always limited to themselves for proposals, orders, invoices, contracts, etc.).

But its not effective.

How can we achieve an auditor can see all of the users, thirdparty memebers and transactions for READ ONLY.

thank you

I suppose you have fixed this already, in post: How to create an User Role for External Auditors and Internal Auditors

kind regards,
Hans

Hi Dolisupport,

Yes, this got fixed by creating an internal user and mapping to the third party auditor.

thanks a ton.

regards,
yesbee