Different buying prices for the same product

Hello,

Is it possible to have different buying prices for the same product?
I am selling same product in different shops and the buying prices are different because of the transportation costs - different transportation cost to different shops so the final buying prices differ for the same product.
When I want to see the stock value for different shops (warehouses) Dolibarr takes weighted average price of each product and not the specific buying price of the product it cost for this particular shop (warehouse).

Do you use the TakePOS system module?

Yes, we do use the TakePOS module when making sales in different shops.

Okay. I don’t really use it, but I have tested it. I believe that you have to setup a thirdparty that all the TakePOS sales are done to. I also believe that you can have different prices for different thirdparties. Maybe this combination can be used to achieve what you like?

Yes, I am using this to have different SELLING prices, I think I asked about this in the forum before and you gave me this idea - thanks :slight_smile:
But now I want to set different buying prices - the prices at which I buy products from suppliers. And the buying prices may differ for each shop here because for one shop it might be bigger because I paid more for transportation. I cannot set different suppliers and different prices here because I am buying from the same supplier the same product but the final buying price will be different for different shops.
I was looking for a paid module in dolistore but couldn’t find any, so asked here maybe someone had the same situation.

oh, right maybe I should have read the text because you did write buying prices, probably just skimmed your text :frowning: I don’t know if that is possible :frowning: