The Dolibarr Forum is full of professional and enthusiastic people who together thrive in the open source community. Everyone is welcome to register and post messages but please stay on topic and to the point. Take a quick look at the Post Guidelines to ensure other users can reply appropriately.
- Be Friendly. Dolibarr users and the Dolibarr community are polite, professional people from all walks of life and backgrounds all over the world.
- Be clear and to the point. Simply explaining your query or issue will not attract any replies if you do not declare your information properly.
- Stay Private. Hide any sensitive text related to your business or profession using the hidden text feature when creating your post. This will hide the text for non-registered users. Regardless of this feature, users should never share any passwords in the forums.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately and the offending user will be banned from the site.
- Post in relevant categories only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be moved and placed in the correct category by moderators if noticed.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members please. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments may be deleted from the forum after warnings are issued by moderators.
- No harassment. No threats or harassment towards other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the site.
- No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and the offending user will be banned permanently.
- No illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.