Dolibarr vs Kerridge vs spruce

Spruce and kerridge are big in the erp business in the uk. They cost over 10k for a simple installation and training. I have used both and hate the way they charge so much for small businesses. Im going to learn dolibarr to help out small businesses in my area and wondering if someone could give me advice if someone has done this themselves.

Do you have online training videos?

1 Like

Hi Stobbsy,

Have a look at this post as a starter :

A project for a MOOC is also underway, although it does not contain much resources yet, it is probably worth following :

Regards,
Marc

Thank you very much for the quick response. I will check out those tutorials and hope to be an active member of the community

About your concern and comparison between those two Systems. Those two systems is not fall in the catergory of Dolibarr since Dolibarr is ERP, CRM, HRC, EDCM and hopefully e-Commerce and Accounting and Financial System. Whilst those two is only on Accounting System Concentration. I hope this can give you a good idea.

Thank you.

Spruce and Kerridge do exactly the same thing as Dolibarr. Infact they have more features. One thing Dolibarr needs is a picking note with stock locations when an order is created.

Ah umm, in Dolibarr once the Stock is pick-up, Validated and Processed it will be recording. You can activate the Module for sending SMS or email? Whilst, This Dolibarr is Free, as to how much you can use it [upgrade] [downgrade] and [develop] GNU Free Open Source Software. While that Two Software’s you are talking is not Open, and it is commercially Closed Source Coding. If you really want, you can use Those Software’s. As for me, I already compares and used several of Those ERP and I am decided to put all my time to Dolibarr. You need to consider several Technical Factors before we can conclude something. One of the Biggest Factor is [Open Source Software] as I said again if those closed source and only ERP and CRM. That what they says on the Reviews only ERP and CRM. Thank you for your time.

That two software you are what is the Core Platform? Is it Java? Is it ASPX? Okay what is their Back Ending? Can we use any of those SQL of our Choice?

Thank you.

I’m looking forward to using Dolibarr and getting to grips with the software. This will be really useful for the plumbing and heating sector. The other 2 software are very expensive and dolibarr being open source is fantastic.

Yes, Mr. Stobbsy. I already implemented it on Drilling and Construction companies, actually it is a Group of Companies, I mean one System for the 2 companies, and each company has different activities. It is running perfectly. Now I am implementing the Biometric System