Double emails from every Stripe Payment - one reports success, the other failure?

hi

Every time I receive a Stripe payment I get 2 emails.

The first reports success

New online payment received
Post actions after payments : OK
* Payment created
* Bank transaction of payment created

Technical information:
Online payment system: stripe
This is id of transaction: : 
Return URL after payment: /public/payment/paymentok.php?s=order&ref=SO2312-...&fulltag=ORD%3D....CUS%3D....PM%3Dstripe&securekey=

tag=ORD=....CUS=....PM=stripe
token=
paymentType=
currencycodeType=DKK
payerId=
ipaddress=
FinalPaymentAmt=2200

but the second email reports failure

New online payment received
Post actions after payments : Error
* Failed to get a valid value for "amount paid" () or "payment type id" (6) to record the payment of order 351. May be payment was already recorded.
A rollback was performed on all Post actions. You must complete post actions manually if they are necessary.

Technical information:
Online payment system: stripe
This is id of transaction: :
Return URL after payment: /public/payment/paymentok.php?s=order&ref=SO2312-...&fulltag=ORD=....CUS=....PM=stripe&securekey=

tag=ORD=....CUS=....PM=stripe
token=
paymentType=
currencycodeType=
payerId=
ipaddress=
FinalPaymentAmt=

But all the input is the same? Any idea why I receive 2 emails?

tuxgasy docker image 18.0.3

Experiencing double emails from Stripe payments, where one says the payment was successful and the other says it failed, can be confusing. Here’s a simple explanation:

1. Payment Notifications:
  • When someone makes a payment through Stripe, the system sends notifications to the website owner or administrator.
  1. Double Emails Issue:
  • If you’re getting two emails for each payment, one saying it’s successful and the other saying it failed, there might be an issue with your payment setup or notification system.
  1. Possible Causes:
  • Check your website or application settings connected to Stripe. There could be a misconfiguration causing both success and failure notifications to be sent.
  1. Review Stripe Dashboard:
  • Log in to your Stripe dashboard. Look for any indications of payment failures or errors associated with the payments in question.
  1. Contact Support:
  • If you can’t find a solution, reach out to Stripe support or check their documentation for troubleshooting. They can provide guidance on common issues related to payment notifications.
  1. Testing Payments:
  • Consider making test payments to see if the issue persists. This way, you can identify whether it’s a real problem with payments or just a notification glitch.
  1. Fix and Update:
  • Once you identify the issue, update your website or application settings accordingly to fix the problem. This might involve adjusting notification settings or checking the integration with Stripe.

thanks for taking your time to answer.

I never got around to follow your detailed list of step to do, and I have since received several more payments, but with all these I have only ever received one email which was that it vent through.

I think I’ll never know why I got those double emails, and since it works now I won’t look at it.