How can I get a daily or weekly report emailed with numbers and stats for how my business is growing?

How can I get a daily or weekly report emailed with numbers and stats for how my business is growing?

x New customers
y New orders
z New sales generated,

I enabled such that I get an email for new validated proposals, but I get one for each, and they don’t say much, just:

Subject: [Ministry of Balboa] Automatic notification

"This event is the following:

Proposal PR2310-0007 has been validated."

which is not much and I have to go and check who was it, what was proposed, …

it would be nice to keep an eye on the development, especially because I don’t plan to use Dolibarr 8 hours a day, and there can be days where I don’t have a need to log in, but a daily email would allow me to know that I should log in.

JonB

1 Like

I haven’t tried yet, but looks like Dolibarr has an REST API: APIs and Hooks in Dolibarr

Your wish to get an e-mail report seems to be relatively simple to script using the API.

Maybe just a (Linux) cronjob shell script that uses curl and jq and wc -l to count the lines of the respective JSON answers.

I used the API, and yeah, I could probably get that report somehow using the API, but it would be nicer if someone already made something that could be used.