how I can optimize the organization of my warehouse ?

Hello Dolibarr community,

I currently manage a modest-sized storage space and am looking to optimize the organization of my products, divided into five distinct categories (A, B, C, D, E)
As an example, I want to make it easier to locate specific items, such as a phone belonging to category A ‘Telephony’. The idea would be to arrange them in defined aisles (XX), each identified by a unique QR code. This QR code, when scanned, would reveal the list of all the products, belonging to different categories, stored in that specific aisle.
This same logic would apply to individual shelves (XX), each with its own QR code.
Being new to the Dolibarr platform, I would be grateful for any help or suggestions to set up such an effective organization system.

Thanks in advance !

Under Products & Services there is also a warehouse option. What if you used that? or the inventory?

Hi,
i do not understand the purpose of your categories, if you type “phone” in the selection you will get all the “phone” even “Telephone”, this would be faster instead of scanning an QR code to find Telephones, QR codes are to find directly one article, fast.
My suggestion would be to integrate your categories (if they are short) in your description of the article.