How to enable FREE AND SELF SUB

DOLIBARR 18.0.3

Why can’t I enable the FREE MEMBERSHIP and FREE SUBSCRIPTION for new user sign-up? it still sent email for payment even when I have specified NO CONTRIBUTION?

Also why do I still need to validate the new user?

1 Like

I’m also encountering this on 18.0.4.

I’ve enabled a membership type which has no contribution required.

I then add a member of that type. Validate it - and an email is sent.

The member now has the status “pending” - there appears to be no way to alter this as an admin?

The email sent has a link (not a clickable one, and editing the email templates doesn’t seen easy as everything in the template is a placeholder for an internationalised phrase by the looks of it)

Cut and pasting the link takes me to a very unfriendly blank page, which merely says:

No active payment module (Paypal, Stripe, Paybox, …)

I’m hoping not to have to add a payment module - at least not yet. I’m still evaluating Dolibarr, and besides, I don’t want to take any payments.

What I’d like to do is to either get the new member beyond the “pending” status via the admin panel or (ideally and) get the link in the email to work for new members, so they can enable their accounts.

Can anyone either identify this as a bug, or show me how to get members accounts to be enabled?

I use member accounts, but I charge and I use my own python flask based form system to fill data into my Dolibarr because I mainly get members when they register for dance classes in our non profit.