Hwo to Automate sending emails on order validation?

Hi

I want to automate sending emails already on order validation.

Under Home → Setup → Emails → Email templates
I’ve created an email template with Type of template set to Sales orders. and it has been set to default.

Under Home → Setup → Modules/Applications → NOTIFICATIONS ON BUSINESS EVENT

I’ve selected the template for “Sales order validated”

Further down in LIST OF AUTOMATIC FIXED NOTIFICATIONS, I can not change much. I can set the Recipient field, but can I set it to THIRDPARTY_CODE_CLIENT ? Does not seem like it, that email it says “Email is incorrect”.

That same place also has this Note

Note:
* Go to the tab "Notifications" of a user to add or remove notifications for users
** Go to the tab "Notifications" of a third party to add or remove notifications for contacts/addresses

Okay, so if I go to my thirdparties, select one, and finds the Notifications tab I can add a notification there, but I need to have a Contact on this thirdparty EVEN though I have defined an email address on the thirdparty. But okay, I can automate the creation of a contact at the same time as I create a thirdparty.

But finally, here’s the issue for me at the moment. How do I automate creating a notification? Because it seems to be a manual process, and I want to either automate this, or just set a blanket company wide setting that emails the thirdparty when the order has been validated.