When I am using the accounting module and link customer invoices, I get a error:
I am not quite sure if this is a problem in my setup or a general problem.
I am using Dolbarr 9.0.3 - stabel version from Unix cPanel through my host, so all the databases/connections should be standard and I do not have that much experience with managing databases.
I have found this link link
But again, I do not know if this is something with my setup.
I’ve saw the the first version I have installed was 3.6.1 (then updating through cPanel to 9.0.3) and in the changelog there is mentioning “collation”
***** ChangeLog for 5.0.0 compared to 4.0.* *****
NEW: Default collation for mysql is now utf8_unicode_ci
Hope anybody have some suggestions, thanks