Importing a chart of accounts

Question about importing a coa in dolibarr. Does Dolibarr support finnish as a language? When trying to import a finnish chart of accounts from excel i seem to run into errors constantly. Do I need to translate each column accordingly for it to work (for example changing “Aktiivinen” to “Status” and “Tiliryhmä” to “Group of accounts”)

Which charset and language have you chosen for your Dolibarr installation?

Which charset and language have you chosen for your database?

And finally for the entire server that runs your dolibarr installation?

There does not seem to be a char of accounts models from Finland.

Maybe you could create one that looks like the files here:

If you do I’d recommend that you find some kind of standard accounting setup for Finland, for Denmark our TAX department apparently makes one that was already in my Dolibarr installation.

Thank you for the answer! Here is an example coa that is used. Do I have to change the structure or do I need to go and add insert lines to all sql files to get the finnish coa available? I’ve translated the columns on the first line:

I don’t know if you can add it manually inside Dolibarr, but if you take the time and create a file that looks like the other SQL files I linked to, and then creates a pull request at github, then other people in Finland would in the future be able to use your work as a base for their use of Dolibarr.

You would also benefit in case of future changes to Dolibarr which should potentially make your upgrades less risky in case something changed inside Dolibarr.