Interfacing Dolibarr purchase module with any external online shops

Hi,
Some shops provide online shoping to buy their products (e.g. office products). The problem is how to organise purchases in Dolibarr to manage online shoping? The online shop helps to simplify with few clics to order products, then all seams to be redone in Dolibarr purchase module to get it updated.
Do something exists that link any online shops to purchase module? Or there must be a connector module to be build for each online shop?
Or what is the right procedure to avoid assle work?
Suggestion: create a module able to create macros to automatise data exchange like it would be you clicking very fast to synchronise both side. (I dream…)

I sort of do that in our non profit dance organisation. We have a form system I wrote myself in Python Flask. I lookup our services in Dolibarr using the API whenever someone visits our website at https://shop.balboaswing.dk

But because I want to separate the different classes I have a form (the same form) for each class, and each registration is an independent proposal which I validate when customer confirms their registration, and that creates a draft order. When I or the teachers accept people into the class I validate the order, and send an email for them to pay. Once paid they get an invoice.

Previously I looked at some webshops, but because the order would be several classes and I might not accept everyone into every class they ordered, then I would have to split up the order :frowning:

So for my usage Dolibarr is better.