Paying Custom VAT

I imported products and I need to pay VAT to the Custom service. Then the amount paid to custom service is 100% as VAT.
How to write an amount in an invoice on Dolibarr where there is only Tax VAT to pay?
For example, custom service demanded me to pay :
1/ VAT for importation : 300€
2/ Other Fees : 50€
Total to pay 350€
Number 1, how to write it on dolibarr?
BR

Can you provide an example of a pdf invoice you currently use for such case ?

Thank you Eldy.

It is a DHL invoice for importation and the part as VAT for importation, it is what I should pay to the custom service for equipment imported.
How to write it in Dolibarr.
BR

Pièces jointes :

Help please… Any solution?

Did you look at using Module Custom Fields - (it’s FREE now)?

https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_CustomFields_Cases#Linking_Dolibarr_objects_from_two_different_modules

Best regards

As a starting point see Attachments.

Best regards

Could somebody please fix the upload problems for pictures?

Best regards

hello,

I have the same use case as @alloussi.

We are from Spain and we buy in a UK store.
For each order we have two invoices:

1. UK store with 0% VAT (example: product 440€+shipping cost 30€=470€ (0€ VAT))
  2. the shipping company (TNT-FEDEX,…) creates an invoice with two rows:
    a) “Tramites y gestiones aduaneras” (customs procedures and fees) in this example 50€+21% VAT 10.50€=60.50€
    b) “IVA ADUANA” (CUSTOMS VAT) 98.70€ (21% of 470€).
    Total shipping company invoice: 60.50+98.70=159.20€

How can we add 2.b to the shipping company invoice? this amount is 100% VAT.

In this topic the user who responds does not understand the problem: Manual VAT entry for invoice - #7 by dpape

Example 2

Correos (Spanish state transport company):

I create a new IVA rate specific for this case (440%). I have only one of this per year or less:

I cannot believe this isuue is still not answered and not tackled. As much as I appreciate dadgjsd’s effort, his way of going about this 100% VAT intem line is not the way to go. Surely everyone can see that.

So the question still floats. albeit eldy asked about the details of this in the remote past:

How to input a line in the invoice where the item is pure 100% VAT? This item’s value should only appear as tax in the totals and it should get into accounting as deductible VAT.

Hope someone answers this or shares with us how it has been solved.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi, did you find any solution for this? Im facing the same problem right now