Payment Receipt : with document model

Hi dolipar!

I had some personal problems and I didn’t really had the time to answer you. I followed all your instructions, but nothing happened. I am using v. 13.0.2, upgraded from 13.0.1.

So, I will repeat my problems, started since I bought your module, hoping you will give me the right answers!

1. since I installed the module I can not activate/ deactivate (start/stop) any module, not even Payment receipt module. The error message is “Security token has expired…” Print screen attached;1-a. Your answer: The “Security token has expired” message is due to a bug on the version 13 of Dolibarr, it appears when you try to search or activate any module. To fix it, you should put the $dolibarr_nocsrfcheck=‘1’ in conf.php and set the constant MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL to a value< 2 in home>setup>Other setup1-b Result: nothing, everything the same as before

2. On the receipt there is no text on the paid amount in letter row. I tried in EN, FR, RO, the same situation.2-a. Your answer: I only provided translations for French, Spanish and English. You should create your romanian translation file for yourself if English is not useful. 2-b Result: I didn’t asked you about any translation, the problem is that there is still no text on the paid amount in letter row!!! Not in English, Not in French and so on.

3. In Dolibarr - Setup - Modules - Invoices - Payments - Payments numbering model is blocked. I can not activate “ant” for custom numbering or deactivate “cicada” for the standard Dolibarr numbering. 4-a. Your answer: You should hover the interrogation mark with you mouse to get complete information on how to build numbering masks that is also valid for any other Dolibarr object. You should try the examples given such as ABC{yy}{mm}-{00000}. 4-b Result: The Payments numbering model is BLOCKED since I installed your module. I CAN NOT activate for custom numbering. As you can see on the printsceen I do know how to set up custom numbering.

I really hope I will get the right answers for these questions which appeared since I installed your module!!