Public Self-registration form - Adding a Photo

Hello,
I Need to add a field to get the Member’s Photo on Public Self-Registration form.

The URL Type of field don´t is usefull, because in this type, only the URL is saved.

I need some field to new member upload you photo file (.jpg, .png).

Any Idea?

How can i do this?

Thanks for Help!!!

I can think of several methods to achieve what you want.

I can’t really help with extending the php code in dolibarr to get that field, because I don’t know enough PHP, but maybe you don’t need to do just that. What if you had a field for the URL, and then you used some code that used to API to fetch the url, download the picture, and upload it into dolibarr and attach that to the member?

Another option is to have a separate form system for for adding members. I have my own flask and python based form system that uses the API to add, change and modify data inside dolibarr. I run this in a different container than my dolibarr container. I use it for dance class registrations. I have not yet had the need to upload a file, but I am sure it is possible.

If you know a 3. language, like nodejs, or typescript, javascript, or even java for that matter, then you can create your form in that language and then just use the API to add your members. You can probably even pay someone on Fiverr or similar platforms to create such a form system for you, or depending on what kind of members you have, maybe some member could do it?

HI,
the solution is to insert a button to upload the photo, I don’t think you can do it without creating a simple form that integrates the registration page with the button
Marcello