Questions about Tikcets / Agenda / Tasks

Hi ,

I am a new user to Dolibarr and I can say that is one of the best ERP I have used so far.

I have some issues which I dont know how to fix or configured.

1. Creation of Tickets - is not sending email notifications to the user that I have assigned the ticket.
    Is sending emails sometimes if I edit the ticket or assigned another user.

2. Creation of Agenda Events - is not sending emails notifications to the user I have created the events.

3. As I understand the Tasks are only for projects and in order to add a Task to a Customer is through Agenda as a To-Do activity, correct?

My email configuration is working fine , I have test it .
Ticket creation notification works fine, if I add an email to send the tickets for example support@xxx.com but we dont want that.
We want to send the ticket notification to the user which we have assigned the ticket.
The same goes with agenda we want to send an email notification to the user where I assigned something to Agenda.

Any support or hint is much appreciated

Thanking you in advance!

Could you elaborate a bit on what makes it so?

Did you enable the Notification module? It might fix some of your issues? And then perhaps assign notifications to user/contact/…

like I have to manually enable Notifications under thirdparties and select which contact and what should trigger it to get emails sent. I also in the notification module need to select the template that is supposed to be used.

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have managed to solve all my issues expect the first one.

Is impossible to send an automatic email after you create a ticket and assign it to a user.
I guess I will have to send it to everyone at the support team .