Somethings are not listed like :Job position, and city, in hrm

somethings are not listed they are just a textbox, i want to show it as a menu how can i do that ?
like Job position, City??

Hi

You need to define them in Dictionaries.

If you are an Admin, then for example to add the list of Job positions, use : Setup > Dictionaries > HRM - Job positions.

If this solves your issue, please mark this post as “solution” and close the thread.

thanks
yesbee

thank you for your reply but there’s nothing of what you said!
here we can see that job position
and here Dictionaries, first i cann’t see the HRM section second there is no Job positions.

hope you can help me, thank you

Just trying to answer in @eldy 's style :slight_smile:

What do you mean by “there is nothing of what you said !”

Check whether you have enabled all required modules in setup > modules/applications

thanks
yesbee…

thank you for your reply, i’ve enabled all the HRM modules and i don’t see the HRM-Job Positions
what version is this??

Are you using Dolibarr v15.0 ?
The feature may be still in experimental status.
Try to go on home - setup - other and set MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL to value 1
Then disable, reenable module HRM.

thank you for your reply, helped a lot !
but the main problem that I’m facing is some options are not showing as a menu like job position and city !!??

i don’t know how to let it show as menu not a text box !!

Please can you reply @eldy @RiseValInfotech

I have the same problem. Did you find any solution?
Dolibarr 17.0.1

Okay, only 7 months old … I’d suggest that you try in 18.0.4

Yes, before updating I try the same case at version 18.0.4 on demo site

Login @ 18.0.4 (admin/pass)

and found same problem. Job position still a text box and do not display Jobs Profiles.

Currently this is the expected behaviour to have a free text for the job position of a user. Which job profile list do you expect to see as combo list ? The job profile of the module recruitment ? of the module HR used by skill management ?

Hello thank you for the definitive answer. The “new user” and “new employee” forms are the same. So I expected to asign a job profile to a user or to an employee. Both list are displayed in User module and same list at HRM module - Employee list. Why employee should have an other Job position diferent to created ones ?