Sudden failure to Direct Print from some clients

Rather unexpectedly, our POS terminals can no longer print using the Direct Print method. When clicking the printer icon, we get a “NoModuleFound” error. Both affected terminals are Raspberry Pi 4 units running two different versions of Linux. On the other hand, if I perform the exact same actions from my desk, invoices print as expected–no error. The desktop is running Windows 10.

A search through the log files did not turn up any errors I could find.

To be slightly more specific… the print icon we are clicking is the one that appears on an invoice view (not in TakePOS). In the past, this has worked perfectly from all terminals. No changes were made to Dolibarr subsequent to the last time it worked as expected.

We are running Dolibar 14.0.4 on Debian 10 (Buster). All stations use Chrome to interface with Dolibarr.

And yes, I realize that we are a few versions behind, but with all the customization (fixes) we did to TakePOS, upgrading is a difficult proposition.

Update: At this point, users logged into a Windows 10 workstation can press the “direct print” icon and invoices print correctly. However, users on DietPi or RaspbianOS stations get “NoModuleFound” when trying to use the Direct Print icon next to the pdf version of the invoice in “linked files” on the invoice view.

I cannot understand what difference the OS is for this issue–since the use of Dolibarr’s Direct Print routine should be OS-independent.

PLEASE HELP. Thanks!

[quote=“izrunas, post:2, topic:24932”]
However, users on DietPi or RaspbianOS stations get “NoModuleFound” when trying to use the Direct Print icon next to the pdf version of the invoice in “linked files” on the invoice view.[/quote]

can they print other stuff outside Dolibarr?