Takepos modification suggestion

Hello
i have suggestion for Takepos module is maybe more helpful for all users
in bank and cash module → new cash control (opening or closing) add Start Shift (date time) - End Shift (date - time)
in POS module → Cash report, the cash report look for POS Cash Control ref# instead of date
by this way the user can see exact shift cash balance because in my case there is a shift start from 10 am to 6 pm then another shift start from 6 pm to 3 am second day.

another suggestion if the cashier print receipt before close it the modifications if the receipt should require super visor pin or approval, in some cases the cashier print the receipt to collect cash from customers then delete item and close it for less cash

ref# rather than date start? Or date end?

And default use is the end date of the last ref#?

POS_cash_control_new

okay, so NO [ PRINT TICKET ] before closing is done?

@Ahmedegy I think you should file a feature request on this page, and it would be nice with a picture trying to describe what you want.

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/new/choose

@Ahmedegy if tickets are printed before closing it, then it says draft at the end. Isn’t that good enough?

Decades ago when I was a cashier then I seem to remember that we filled out a blanket both at the start of a shift and at the end of a shift. This way it would show if there was any differences between end of one persons shift and the start of another persons shift.

We also counted the amount of notes and coins in their denominated values.

Some how in bar or restaurant we print the ticket to send to guest table then close it after the guest pay it
In this case we need to forbid any amendments without supervisor approval

Ref# meaning shift number per terminal
The ref# have start date, time after the previous one for the same terminal
End shift close the shift and auto start new shit with zero balance without asking the user have permission for bank module to open new shift
The cashier in this case which have only usage permission to use takepos can start his own shift and check his cash balance
This scenario works in many pos applications in our ragion and its very simple and helpfull

I am not sure that I understand what the goal to print draft on the ticket

Thank you for your discussion and i will file the requirements as your advice

It seems misunderstanding i mean forbidden amendments if receipt printed

aha, I was looking elsewhere