Thirdparty' extrafields doesn't display the value in ODT generation

Hi @ll,
I’m new developper on Dolibarr solution and i doesn’t understand a problem in ODT generation.
The value of company extrafields doesn’t display the value in an order ODT.

We use the new version 16.0.0 after had migrated from v11. We had defined extrafields in order and in company configuration tabs.

In other configuration we had defined also the var THIRDPARTY_PROPAGATE_EXTRAFIELDS_TO_ORDER to 1.

For example, we have a var “custom1” in company and with the same name in order tab extrafields.

In the ODT, in v11, we use the tag {company_options_custom1} and the value is correctly displayed, and for order’ fields we use {object_options_othercustom}, everything work fine.

In v16, these tags doesn’t return anything so we try {EXTRAFIELD_OTHERCUSTOM} for order’field and that’s work.
For company’extrafields is an other story, these tag {EXTRAFIELD_CUSTOM1} is correctly transformed by the method,in functions.lib.php, getCommonSubstitutionArray but doesn’t return the correct value defined in company.

What i had missed ? I found a solution but i don’t want to modify the core files, to be quiet in the future.

Have a nice day,
++
Cédric

Hello @ll,
Nobody get the same issue ?
Thanks
++

Hello,

It may the same problem as this Extrafield values aren't shown in generated ODT file

Oh thanks @hgteck i’m going to have a look at this one :wink: