Transport in Dolibarr

Hello, I try Dolibarr and looks nice for my needs. I buy and sell goods so it’s very helpful but one thing prevent me from useing it. Transport section is poorly developed. There’s no place for logistics company, driver names, car number.
Is there some way to fix that? Are there some options I don’t see?
Regards.

Have you looked at adding Complementary Attributes?

You can independently add them to your proposals, sales orders and even invoices. I use this, but not for the same need as you.

I would expect that shipping and interventions could also be expanded with Complementary Attributes.

You enable Complementary Attributes here in Dolibarr 18.0.4:

Home, Setup, Modules/Applications

search proposal, order, invoice, … and click on the gear wheel.

Then in tab 2 are Complementary Attributes and in tab 3 are Complementary Attributes for product/service lines on the order.

I use both and I have an external form that fills out the same information in both places. I use the Complementary Attributes for overview in Dolibarr GUI and the Lines part for the PDF for the customer so they know what to get.

Hope this makes sense

Hello, thanks for that tip. I think I start to understand. I add some attributes and I see that in PDF.
Can You tell me how can I make some attributes be as choose fields where I can for example choose logistic company from table I make? Not to copy/paste every time I will make some order?
Second can I choose some other pdf template because that I have for order not fit me?

Regards.

You can find the Complementary Attributes in the module setup. I don’t think you can make a dropdown, but there are other selectors available.

complementary_attribute_top

complementary_attribute_bottom

yes you can choose another order template

1 Like

Thanks, I choose List and add somple logistics company I can choose from :slight_smile:

I think I will make something with that.
Thank You very much.
Regards.

1 Like

You can create a custom attribute with a list from a table, using your list of third party companies, by affecting them categories/labels/tags

That is an exemple where we can specify the housing tenant inside an invoice, based on the contacts with the tag “Locataire”, where the tenant is a contact of the company owning the house.

socpeople JOIN llx_categorie_contact as cc 
ON cc.fk_socpeople = rowid:lastname:rowid::fk_soc = (
       $SEL$ fk_soc FROM llx_facture WHERE rowid = $ID$) 
AND cc.fk_categorie IN (
      $SEL$ rowid FROM llx_categorie WHERE label = 'Locataire')

Don’t hesitate to reach me through private message if you think I can be of any use to you