Webform To create user account & member data

I’,m new to dolibar so forgive me. I’m looking for a way to use dolibar to allow an artist to create their own user account and manager their own profile within dolibar. They would do this from a webform on a website. What is the path to make this happen. We have developers we just cannot find a module and this type of approach is probably not new so I think there may be a solution partially built already, not sure.

Alternatively we can create user accounts manually but with thousands of users to collect, this is not practical.

Hi,

I do not know what exactly you want to offer to the artists. Could the membership module with its self registration feature possibly provide the required functionality?

From the sounds of what you described, yes. I have not see, read, nor heard about a self registration feature. Where do I find this information on how to set it up? Thank you in advance!

General information can be found, as usual, in the Dolibarr Wiki: Module Membership management - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki, there is also a video linked.

A public membership signup page can be switched on in the module settings (see last tab).

I did not use it myself, so you probably need to experiment with it a bit to see if it suits your needs.